About Rare Disease Webinars
Rarediseasewebinars.eu is a space dedicated to the education of healthcare professionals on the latest developments in the research and management of rare diseases like aHUS (atypical haemolytic uremic syndrome), HPP (hypophosphatasia), LAL-D (lysosomal acid lipase deficiency) and PNH (paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria). You are invited to join rare disease experts representing different medical disciplines for in-depth discussions about pressing issues, ask questions during live webinars and learn about topics important to you. Recorded webinars and the presentations provided in pdf format by the Speakers provide an excellent service for healthcare professionals looking for more information on rare diseases.
How can I register for a live webinar or watch a recorded webinar?
- Create an account by signing up to the site.
- Choose a live webinar that you would like to attend from the existing list
- Log in to register for the event
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email with the live webinar details
- In order to attend a live webinar you will need a computer with an internet connection to view and hear the webinar. We recommend to connect to the webinar a few minutes before it starts, in order to make sure your audio is properly working.
In the cases, where webinars will be recorded, you will be able to view them on-demand by clicking on the corresponding title. In case you cannot attend the webinar you have registered for live, you will receive a notification email once the on-demand video is posted on this platform.